Thursday, November 13, 2008

COMING SOON 4 THE HOLIDAYS! GIVE THE GIFT OF LOVE AND JOY!

**********PRE-ORDER NOW FOR NOVEMBER 22nd RELEASE ************

Buy the CD Living The Secret Everyday: My Secret Meditation to create and live your ideal life...and help those you love to do the same. This CD was born out of the need for a continual reminder to focus each and every day on our thoughts of appreciation and joy. As Louise Hay so beautifully points out: The thoughts we think are the tools we use to paint the canvas of our lives. Change your thoughts and you change your world.
ABOUT THE CD:
Relax and listen to Living The Secret Everyday: My Secret Meditation daily to accept and embrace the principles of The Law of Attraction. Written by Dr. Joanne Scaglione, author of the popular-selling book, Living The Secret Everyday: My Secret Workbook, this CD combines four meditations to help you create the life you want. For all of you who have read The Secret and or My Secret Workbook and for those of you who have not, My Secret Meditation is an action tool to begin or continue your personal journey to wherever you want to be, no matter where you are right now.
*** Attract a life of joy and abundance
*** Create the relationships of your dreams
*** Have the good health and wealth awaiting you
OPRAH WINFREY...about The Secret
It's making its way around the world. For years on this show this is what I have been trying to do. It is the secret to creating the life you truly want. This is life-changing.
A FAN WRITES:
What a fabulous way to bring the powerful Law of Attraction into my life in a positive way. I listen every evening before I go to sleep and twice on weekends. It so reinforces the important principles and practices I need to live each and every day. This coupled with My Secret Workbook has brought extraordinary changes into my life. --JM ~ a fan

No comments: