Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What Are You Doing To Live 'The Secret?'

From: www.goodandgettingbetter.blogspot.com

The Secret Blows My Mind !!
If you haven't ever watched The Secret you haven't started living. I was reborn this past week after watching the secret, I have committed myself to watching it first thing when I wake up and then right before I go to bed. Someone told me that if I do that ALL my dreams will come true. I have started 'visualizing' my Pink Hummer and picking out what helicopter my husband will look best in.Sticky notes every where!!! I got a pink pad of sticky notes and drew a picture of my Hummer and stuck them on my front door (both sides), bathroom mirror, under the toilet seat (that one always really reminds me, and then I have a few moments to sit in quiet and focus on visualizing), on my car dash, in my fridge, above my sink, and I made a necklace with a toy hummer, that I spray painted pink, and I will wear it everyday until I get my Pink hummer.I ordered the vinyl lettering to go on it that says "Mommy Millionaire". So, not only am I visualizing but I have taken 'action'! I ran out of people to call, so I'm just focusing on building my list right now. My motto right now is "Some will, some won't, so what, move on." THE SECRET'S NOT A SECRET ANYMORE! Move over world, here I come!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I first watched "The Secret" DVD several months ago but I didn't really own it until I got the CD's from a friend. I live the secret by focusing on gratitude. I have created a secret playlist on my i-pod with music that inspires me and makes me joyful. I have written thank you notes to my friends and loved ones and to the universe for all of the blessings in my life. When we get the mail, my 2 year old knows that we are "Going to get the checks"I talk about gratitude with my son each morning over breakfast and bless both children each night before bed. When we get the mail, my 2 year old knows that we are "Going to get the checks" I lay my hands on them and invoke the benevolence of the universe in their lives. My husband and I talk about our dream home each day and I treat him like a king. My home is joyful and filled with expectation and anticipation of wonderful things.