Friday, December 7, 2007

A First Time Blogger


OK...I've never done anything like this before. This is a first but then again I've always liked 'firsts.' Adventure has always been an exciting thing for me to embrace. For others adventure and change can be threatening- not me. The older I get, the easier it gets because I tend to care less and less what other people think. Trying new things is especially appealing at my age- an age I'm not quite ready to divulge for fear that the millions of readers I hope to attract to this blog would prefer my age to be different. I'm thinking a contest to guess the age of this blogger might be fun. Can you guess by my witing style or streaming of thoughts how old I am?


Well here goes. I can't beleive I'm writing this blog on my computer for the whole world to view...but then again it's doubtful that anyone other than my sis, husband or daughter will actually read it. It does feel good even if no one reads it- very cathartic putting thoughts on paper- you never know what will come out or what you will learn from your words on paper. Its like having a conversation with someone 'hanging on your every word' -words really spill out.


In all honesty, there is reason behind this madness. I do have a reason for my blogging. My twin sister and I have been sucked in (well actually better wording- 'attracted to') the messages of the best -seller book The Secret are changing our lives with each passing day. Blogging will serve a 4-fold purpose: to share our experience with The Secret or Law of Attraction , spread the word on HOW to live it; convince you that this is a path to a joyful life and hear about your experiences with The Secret.


Lastly, I promise that future blogs will be much shorter. Joanne

1 comment:

Joanne Scaglione and Suzanne Stitz said...

To Joanne: I am proud of you sis. I loved your blog and yes you have drawn me in. I too, will write my first time blog. I think you would agree that The Secret (Law of Attraction) has empowered us to start this blog. Stay tune for our next posting from sister, Suzanne.