Friday, December 14, 2007

The Next Step: Writing the Book

And we did...calling it Living The Secret Everyday: My Secret Workbook. It started out as a curriculum guide for schools but then turned into a personal quest shared by Sis and I. We had the greatest time creating this book because it was going to be our manual for permanently transforming and living our lives. We wanted something documented- a process, a path so we didn't forget...so we didn't lose our way on our journey. After all I can't tell you how many wonderful self-help and inspirational books we've read and then 6 months later- they're simply a memory, then a blurr... with little permanent benefit to changing our lives. We were determined that our book was to be different from the rest out there-a 'bible,' so-to-speak, to keep by your side... and if nothing else, we would end up with our own personal map outlined so we could stick to our route.

We loved the book The Secret but after reading it, still had questions we needed answers to- simple but practical ones like:

How do I get started?
How do I embrace it into my life on a daily basis?
What do I really want?
How do I change the way I've been thinking for so many years?
How do I rid myself of my life-long negative beliefs and doubts that I've grown up with when they creep into my head?

My Secret Workbook was born...a book that continues and will continue to change our lives each and everyday. Our dream NOW is to share it joyfully with the world.

No comments: