Sunday, December 9, 2007

Welcome to Our Blog

Hi, I'm Suzanne, the one on the left. Welcome to our blog. I was first introduced to the Law of Attraction by my sister who was very interested in the work of Esther and Jerry Hicks at the time. So when The Secret came out, it only reinforced my beliefs in these principles.

In our blog, we hope to give you a little glimpse at our own personal journey and some of the recipes that worked for us. We hope that you enjoy reading it and look forward to hearing about your experiences with The Secret and the Law of Attraction as well.

How I got started:

I quickly was successful in applying the principles to an issue that had plagued me for much of my life. Yo-yo dieting was a part of me. Every Monday I would begin a diet only to fall "off the wagon" by Wednesday. Unknowingly I continually focused on being fat and how difficult it was to shed the extra pounds ; which only attracted more of the same. After reading The Secret, I began approaching the weight issue totally differently. I verbalized my desire positively; I creatively visualized scenarios in which I was at the weight I wanted- pumped up and happy. I saw myself shopping and buying clothes in smaller sizes; wearing them and receiving compliments from friends; and feeling so healthy. I didn't think the weight loss would happen; I knew now that it would. And yes, I did take action which involved a weight control program ...but this wasn't a first. Something else was on my side...maybe me. Suzanne

No comments: