Monday, December 10, 2007

Our Mantra

A Personal Declaration

I am a powerful creator.
I can be, do, and have anything I want.
All I have to do is choose those positive thoughts that make me feel good.
I focus on what I want, what I appreciate, what I am thankful for.
My feelings will guide me to create positive thoughts and release all negativity from my mind.
These positive thoughts will bring more positive thoughts, experiences, and people into my life, transforming my desires into my physical reality.

Taken from http://livingthesecreteveryday.com/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Joanne & Suzanne.

I have come across your blog today and enjoyed reading your mantra. I love seeing more people out in the world spreading their knowledge and experience with the law of attraction. All this will do is create more joyful people and from that a more joyful world!

Keep up the great work - I hope we cross paths again through our respective journeys.

Louise Aspden
Co-Creator & Joyful Life Coach
Attract More Joy
louise.attractmorejoy.com

Joanne Scaglione and Suzanne Stitz said...

Thank you Louise for taking the time to write the lovely email. Peace and joy.
Joanne and Suzanne