Monday, May 12, 2008

The Best Starting Point

Gratitude is such an important way to Live The Secret Everyday. Whether its being appreciative, being grateful or thankful...consciously and deliberately thinking this way will only attract more and more and more positive thoughts, people and experiences into your life. You will feel better and better as it becomes habitual. At first you have to work at it, probably because this is not the normal way you act.

Try it...it forces you to live in the NOW and connect to yourself.
As soon as you get up in the morning,think about what you are grateful for and verbalize it out loud or in your mind.Then as you go about your day consciously look for things and people around you that please you in some way and again and again verbalize them to yourself in your mind or outloud.

Part of a day might look like this:Thinking - Waking up~ I am grateful, I slept well; I really feel rested. I got a good night's sleep. I am thankful for my health. Wow, yeah it's going to be a beautiful day.I am grateful for the sun shining.I am thankful for my cute house. I am thankful for this great closet filled with so many beautiful clothes. I am grateful I look really good in this outfit. The highway is so open today- I'm grateful there is no traffic. I love my little car- she has been good to me. I am thankful for my job...it is such an interesting one. I'm grateful that I get to work each day with kids that I can help. It is very rewarding.I am so thankful that Carol works for me.She is so efficient and has such a warmth about her....

You won't believe how more and more thoughts of appreciation come to you as you do this exercise: it is the Law of Attraction.

No comments: