Thursday, May 15, 2008

Staying On Track

The most difficult part of living the secret everyday for me is staying on track. I don't know about you but it is so easy to 'lose your way' and revert to old ways...that is to living unconsciously and by default.We all have such busy lives with to-do lists so long that they don't let us come up for air. We get into our 24/7 mode and literally neglect ourselves. This is one of the reasons I actually wrote this book. I didn't want what I learned from The Secret to be a pleasant memory not followed 3 months later.
I find that the best way to 'stay on track' is to daily remind myself that I want that joyful life and to live it deliberately.I make it as simple as possible.I use different recipes but never too many that will be too much to remember. Currently I have selected just 4 exercises from the book I do daily including reciting the mantra; using post-its to remind me to be grateful, meditating and creatively visualizing and writing in my journal ( which is part of the book).

No comments: