Monday, May 26, 2008

Slipping- A Great Reminder

Yes I do slip backwards...we all do. And you shouldn't beat yourself up when you do. Growing up in a household that always shined a light on negative things; problems and looking at what is and seeing the worst...it seems for most of my life I've lived in this thinking mode on auto-pilot. But I am so grateful that I am now aware of this and can sometimes, not always stop myself and remind myself that:

I am a powerful creator
I can be, do , or have anything I want
Everything I focus on, talk about, pay attention to I manifest into my life
That is the law of attraction
The key is to control my thoughts and focus on the positive
It is very hard when it feels like everything is crashing down
But focusing on one little thing to be thankful for, will bring another and another ....positive thought
The key is to pay attention to how you feel
When you are feeling bad... you are choosing negativity and blocking the joy into your life
The universe knows what you want...is standing ready to give it to you as soon
as you get into alignment with the real you...your source... higher being...the joyful you
Everything you want will come as soon as you open your heart and deliberately
and consciously live that joyful life NOW.
When you are feeling better... you are getting more of the same and heading towards everything you want. All you have to do is take deliberate baby steps.
That is the Law of Attraction.

Just reminding myself of this brings me to a more positive place and once again I'm on my way.

No comments: