Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sample Affirmations I Use

Here are sampling of affirmations that I use daily as reminders; to keep me present and to attract that wonderful life I have and will continue to live. For an expanded list see chapter 13, Living The Secret Everyday

I am joyful.
I am strong, powerful and at peace.
I focus on positive thoughts.
I release any harsh expectations I have about me and others.
I am grateful for my lovely house.
Books are flying off the shelves.
I love my body.
All my feelings including fear, anger,jealousy... are okay.
I listen,accept and express all my feelings.
I am so grateful that I am aware of my feelings.
My feelings are guiding me to that joyful life.
I live deliberately and consciously.
Abundance is always present in my life.
Things are always going my way.
Awareness is my key to my happy life.

No comments: